February 11, 2010

SNOW DAY MAKE-UP CATCH-UP SCHEDULE

Site 1: Friday 6pm Bloc 11
Site 2: Saturday 1pm Bloc 11
I will present Exercise 2, we will talk about Exercise 1. I will have my computer, so bring a disk/jump-drive or load any images to the 'Studio Documents' site. And we will ofcourse walk around and visit the sites. I cannot require that you join us but I know we could all use the time to catch up and get some direction. I have tried to accommodate everyone who articulated there schedules. Look for more postings about Exercise 1 and Exercise 2 as this is a cumulative effort.

Image was taken from www.bloc11.com

3 comments:

Andrew Shelburne said...

Excellent I will be there on Saturday.

Jeremy said...

I will make it at 6:00pm tonight. If you cannot find me then you can call me at 508-454-6885. Thanks.

s.kasper said...

See you Saturday