March 1, 2010

UNION SQUARE DESIGN PLAN MEETING

UNION SQUARE DESIGN PLAN MEETING, MON. 3/1, 6:30-8:30PM, ARGENZIANO SCHOOL: The City's Office of Strategic Planning and Community Development (OSPCD) will hold a community meeting to present and get feedback on options to improve Union Square. The meeting will provide an opportunity for residents to voice opinions on how to enhance Union Square. Based on the comments received in meetings in October, the City is now ready to announce the locally preferred alternative plan. If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact: Rob May, Director of Economic Development, OSPCD, RMay@somervillema.gov, (617) 625-6600 ext. 2500. For background more information click Union Square redevelopment

4 comments:

s.kasper said...

Sounds interesting, I am going to try and make it there for that. Let me know if anyone wants to meet up for it.

Andrew Shelburne said...

Wish I could be there, I have class beginning at 7pm. -Andrew

wendall.chin said...

This sounds interesting in identifying the soft goods we're looking for. I'll be there. I'll be driving from the BAC, does anyone want to meet up for a ride?

Terry McCarthy said...

Sorry that I couldn't make it: classes.
Any reactions? Was it worthwile?